Sunday 15 April 2012

Lots of work on at the moment, most of which I wont even be able to show until at least the end of summer which is a shame.


For anyone looking to buy work of mine, as well as having some limited screen prints available in my shop, the awesome guys at Thumbtack Press are now selling my work through their site. Go and check them out, there are some awesome illustrators on there like Matthew Woodson and Nick Dewer, who I've been fans of for a long time.


Something I can show you though, I recently took part in Secret 7" for record store day. All profits made go towards the aid of cancer amongst teenagers. They have loads of amazing artists and designers on board so head over there and have a look at what it's all about. The exhibition is on at the Idea Generation Gallery in Shoreditch, London. It opens to the public on the 18th this month and will run until the 22nd. Below is my design for one of the sleeves, plus the inks.




0 comments: