Tuesday 20 December 2011

Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year. thanks for the follows, blog posts, retweets, reblogs, shout outs, #FF's, comments and general support and recognition, it really does mean the world and I'm grateful for all that I get. I've only been out of University for just over a year now but I've got more done and produced more work than I had ever hoped I would in that time and I wouldn't have been able to if it weren't for people spreading my work around the internet.

I've got some great projects that are already under way for 2012, one of which is easily the hardest/best thing I think I've worked on to date. Can't wait to get it finished and show everyone.

If the lord is willing and the creeks don't rise I'll see you in the new year.

Best,

Tim





1 comments:

Amy Cooper said...

Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk through. I appreciate this post.
instagram shoutout